Is there a way to have a fullscreen row with elements on Android? I tried to do it with table, GridView and linear, but I'm struggling with it since quite a time now and couldn't find a post that helped me.
I just made a small picture of what I'd like to do:
http://i.imgur.com/W0oTyaC.png
In short point:
Label and Button should just be as big as their content and fit to the biggest label in the column
The button should stick on the right side
The label should stick on the left side
The textbox should just fill the leftover space between label/button, but in the case of bigger content, it shouldn't "kick out" the button on the right...
My last try was the GridView, which looks a kind of acceptable, but not really.
EDIT:
The ConstraintLayout did a quite good job for my purpose - thanks for good hint Luca:
Code looks like this now:
Solved
You can use a ConstraintLayout to achieve this, here you can find an explanation of it.
Your layout file should look like this:
...

Comments
Post a Comment